Cloth nappy workshops are a great way to find out all about your nappy choices. These practical and informative workshops will help you make the right decisions for you and your baby’s needs.
The cloth nappy workshops will cover:
- the five main nappy options available to parents - disposables, pre-folds with covers, pocket nappies, fitted nappies with covers and all in ones
- liners and boosters - what are they and why would you use one
- fabrics - what are the available options for modern nappy fabrics
- how to choose your nappies - which one will be suitable for your baby
- washing your nappies - no different to washing clothes.
By attending the workshops, parents will receive a free Cloth Nappy Trial Pack valued at $100! Please note that packs are limited to one per family.
Suppliers used in the trial packs are:
- Nappy Days
- Nudey Rudey
- Real Nappies
- Pea Pods.
Friday 7 June, 10.30am-12.30pm
Howick Recreation Centre, 563 Pakuranga Road, Howick
Friday 7 June, 7.30-9.30pm
Grey Lynn Community Centre, 510 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn
Saturday 8 June, 10am-12.30pm
Community Education Centre, Waiheke High School, 11 Donald Bruce Rd, Surfdale, Waiheke Island
Thursday 17 October, 7.30pm-9.30pm
In association with West Auckland Parent Centre, Te Atatu South Community Centre, 247 Edmonton Road, Te Atatu South
Friday 18 October, 7.30pm-9.30pmBayview Community Centre, 72 Bayview Road, Glenfield
The Nappy Lady will also run a cloth nappy stall and seminars at the Parent and Child Show from 23 to 25 August 2013.