Pacific Peoples Advisory Panel
Te Rōpū Kaitohutohu Take ā-Iwi o te Moana-nui-a-Kiwa
The role of the Pacific Peoples Advisory Panel
The Pacific Peoples Advisory Panel offers advice based on their experiences living as people from Pacific cultures, to help us improve outcomes for this community.
- identify the issues that are important to people from Pacific cultures
- provide advice on our regional strategies, policies and plans
- help us effectively engage with people from Pacific cultures.
Members of the panel
- Ralph Elika (chair)
- Caroline Ligi Harris (deputy chair)
- Afa'ese Manoa
- Helen Tau'au-Filisi
- Jordan Kightley
- Sefita Hao'uli
- Councillor Alf Filipaina (Liaison Councillor)
- Councillor Cathy Casey (Chief Liaison Councillor)
Lead officer: Koro Dickinson
Deputy lead officer: Nathaniel Yalimaiwai
Meetings of the panel
The Pacific Peoples Advisory Panel holds three scheduled meetings and up to seven meetings with staff each year.
Scheduled meetings are open to the public.
For dates, agendas and minutes, see
agendas and minutes.
Get in touch with the panel
To attend or present at a meeting of the Pacific Peoples Advisory Panel, or find more information, email email@example.com.