Te Komiti mō te Taiao me te Hurihanga o te Āhuarangi
Environment and Climate Change Committee
This committee deals with strategy and policy decision-making around environmental and climate change activities, including:
- mitigating climate change
- implementing climate and environmental policies and plans
- protecting our coastal areas
- Auckland’s Climate Action Framework
- ecology, biodiversity and biosecurity matters, such as kauri dieback
- water, including Auckland’s Water Strategy
- waste minimisation
- regional environmental grants.
Cr Richard Hills
Cr Pippa Coom
The mayor and all councillors are members of this committee.
Independent Māori Statutory Board members
Senior Governance Advisor
09 977 6953 or 021 706 380
See dates and times of
meetings in the current year.
agendas and minutes of past meetings.