About the opportunity
This is a unique opportunity for innovative arts practitioners or organisations to create a new project that will benefit or impact on the Devonport-Takapuna community.
There is up to $65,000 of funding available and it will be awarded to a single project.
What we are looking for
You will need to define the form and details of your project in your application.
It could be:
- some combination of the above.
Your submission should meet the project objectives and funding criteria.
- Promote innovation or excellence in arts and culture.
- Raise the profile of the arts.
- Promote arts and cultural development.
- Primarily have local impact or benefit, and may also have regional significance.
- Deliver one significant project rather than several smaller projects.
- Must be a new event or project.
- Does not require any ongoing funding or maintenance by the local board.
- Takes place within the Devonport-Takapuna local board boundaries.
- Can be developed and delivered within the allocated funding amount.
How to apply
We welcome expressions of interest from individuals and groups.
Apply online by midnight Monday, 15 April 2019.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org