Skip to main content

Ngā tiwhikete me ngā tūtohu, akene pea, ka hiahia koe

Certificates and compliance you may also need

View information about applying for certificates and demonstrating compliance.

 Related topics



Make a change to a building consent a change to a building consentCheck if you need a minor variation or an amendment when you need to make a change to your building consent.aspxBuilding consents
Prepare your building consent application your building consent applicationFind out what you need to do to prepare your building consent application.aspxBuilding consents
Code Compliance Certificates (CCC) Compliance Certificates (CCC)A CCC is a formal statement confirming we are satisfied on reasonable grounds that all building work has been completed in accordance with the building consent we issued for your project.aspxBuilding and consents
Certificate of Acceptance (CoA) for unconsented building work of Acceptance (CoA) for unconsented building workA CoA provides a limited assurance that we are satisfied unconsented building work complies with the current New Zealand Building Code.aspxBuilding and consents
Apply for a building consent for a building consentFind out how to apply for a building consent and view the relevant fees. aspxBuilding consents
Building consent fees and charges consent fees and chargesView fees and charges when applying for a building consent.aspxBuilding consents