Skip to main content
Water restrictions Restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions

Pay a consent invoice

Utua tētahi nama whakaae

How to pay a consent invoice

There are several ways to pay a resource or building consent invoice:


​You will need to refer to your invoice so make sure you have it handy.

Pay now

 By post

​Send your remittance advice along with a cheque for the payment amount to:

Auckland Council

Private Bag 92300
Auckland 1142

 In person

​Bring your building consent invoice with you and pay at one of our customer service centres.

We accept:

  • cash
  • Eftpos
  • cheque
  • Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards (a convenience fee of 1.75 per cent of your payment amount applies).

 Related topics



Building and consent compliance and complaints and consent compliance and complaintsNot all building or consent compliance complaints are managed by us. Check who to contact to report an issue.aspx
Pay or dispute a building fine or dispute a building fineYou can pay your building fine online, by post or in person.aspx
Tracking the progress of your consent application the progress of your consent applicationFind out how to track the progress of your consent application.aspx
Appeal a building consent decision a building consent decisionIf you want to appeal a building consent decision, you can apply for a determination through the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE).aspx
Resource consent appeals and objections consent appeals and objectionsRead about resource consent conditions, how to object to a decision on a resource consent and how to appeal to the environment court. aspx
How we assess your building consent application we assess your building consent applicationFind out what steps are involved in processing your building consent application.aspx