Skip to main content
COVID-19 information For all COVID-19 information, visit the Unite against COVID-19 website at
Visit OurAuckland to learn about Auckland Council's response to COVID-19
Get the latest information about council services and closures - Learn moreCOVID-19 information
Auckland Council


Report faulty building work

E rīpoata i ngā hapa mahi hanga whare

If you are working on a building project which includes Restricted Building Work (RBW) and you encounter faulty work, notify us by using this form.

You should know

This form is not for reporting illegal building work. If you encountered illegal building work, please notify us by calling 09 301 0101.

It may take up to two working days for us to get in touch with you.

Five minutes estimated time to complete this form.