About the pre-election report
Before every election, the chief executive prepares a pre-election report to outline important issues facing Auckland.
Publication of the report is a good time for candidates and voters to start thinking about what is important to them.
What the report covers
The report covers issues like:
- exploring transport possibilities
- addressing the supply of housing and infrastructure
- supporting inclusive communities and tackling inequality
- enhancing Māori identity and wellbeing
- investing in community facilities
- protecting the natural environment
- responding to climate change.
Read the pre-election report
Read the Auckland Council pre-election report 2019.
You can also download a printable version below.