Types of support we provide
We provide various forms of support to community groups to sustain or enhance their work.
The types of support provided to community groups include:
- various forms of training and advice such as organisational development
- funding support
- in certain circumstances, subsidised accommodation to community groups and organisations in the form of community leases and community tenancies
- community newsletters and notice boards
- community advisory services
- child and youth services
- projects to improve health, safety and wellbeing
- information centres and Citizens Advice Bureaux.