Eligibility for Creative Communities Scheme (CCS) funding
Te Āhei ki te pūtea Kaupapa Hapori Oro
Examples of projects that meet the criteria for CCS funding
Access and participation
- Performances by community choirs, hip-hop groups, theatre companies or poets.
- Workshops on printmaking, writing, dancing or other creative forms.
- Exhibitions by local craft groups promoting weaving, pottery and carving.
- Festivals featuring local artists.
- Creation of a community film or a public artwork by a community.
- Development of new tukutuku, whakairo or kōwhaiwhai for a local marae.
- Workshops, rehearsals, performances, festivals or exhibitions:
- in Māori or Pasifika heritage art forms
- by local migrant communities.
- Arts projects bringing together groups from a range of different communities.
- Workshops, rehearsals, performances, festivals or exhibitions by groups with experience of disability or mental illness.
- A group of young people:
- working with an artist to create a mural or street art
- creating a film about an issue that is important to them.
- Printing a collection of writing by young people.
- Music workshops for young people.
- An exhibition of visual art work by young people.
We will be holding 30 minute meetings with groups or individuals.
We will talk about project development, funding opportunities and what assessors are looking for in your CCS funding application.
Bookings are preferred. To reserve your space, send an email with your preferred date and location to
|Tuesday 22 January 2019
||Waitakere Central Library
3 Ratanui Street
|Thursday 24 January 2019
||Mt Roskill Library
546 Mt Albert Road
|Wednesday 30 January 2019
||Wellsford War Memorial Library
13 Port Albert Road
|Thursday 31 January 2019
||Māngere East Library
370 Massey Avenue
|Friday 1 February 2019
||Takapuna Service Centre
1 The Strand
|Friday 8 February 2019
||Foyer, Franklin Arts & Culture Centre
12 Massey Avenue
A group may request a presentation from our funding advisor at any time of the year, to talk about funding opportunities for projects with an arts or creative cultural focus.
email@example.com for more information.
Contact a CCS grant advisor
Contact a CCS grant advisor to check if your project or activity is eligible for funding