Māngere-Ōtāhuhu Local Board invites expressions of interest from community groups interested in leasing the building at 31R Jordan Road, Mangere. The premise is a stand-alone property which comprises of two rooms/offices, separate kitchen, laundry and rest room areas. The property is fenced and offers off street parking.
The board wishes the successful applicant group to deliver programmes which includes activities such as education, community and youth services.
Groups applying must be:
- An incorporated society or a charitable trust and conform to the criteria outlined in Auckland Council Community Occupancy Guidelines 2012.
- Based in and working with the Māngere community.
- Able to identify positive community outcomes that will occur as a result of their tenancy.
- Must be able to specify how the services or programmes offered will align with the objectives of the Māngere-Ōtāhuhu Local Board Plan.
- The Māngere-Ōtāhuhu Local Board supports the premises being made available for use by other local groups and organisations, and applicants must give details on how this could be managed.
Auckland Council reserves the right to seek proposals and applications from other parties in addition to those who respond to this invitation, and to accept or reject any applications.
The building will be available for viewing on Wednesday 17 January 2018 10am-10:30am and Wednesday 24 January 2018 2:30pm-3pm.
For a copy of the information pack (including plans, an application form and a copy of the Community Occupancy Guidelines 2012) please contact:
Tai Stirling, Community Lease Advisor, Auckland Council, 09 890 2154, or by email: email@example.com
Applications close at 5:00pm, Friday, 26 January 2018.
Any information provided to the Council will become subject to the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1977 and may be disclosed, unless a withholding ground under that Act applies.