Auckland Council invites expression of interest from community groups interested in leasing the upstairs space of the Glenhouse building at 6R Glenside Avenue, Glenhouse Reserve, Pakuranga.
The available space is for the upstairs portion of the Glenhouse building only. The lease area is approximately 10-15 square metres (more or less). It is an open floor space with low lying windows and very limited storage.
It is ideally suited as a small office space.
The Glenhouse building is utilised by multiple community groups throughout the week. The successful applicant will have access to a shared toilet block and kitchen facilities. It can be accessed from a staircase inside the building.
To be eligible to apply your organisation must be:
- An incorporated society or registered charitable trust and meet the criteria set out in the Auckland Council Community Occupancy Guidelines 2012.
- Based in and working with the Howick and Pakuranga community.
- Work with other community groups in a collaborative manner.
- Able to identify positive community outcomes and demonstrate the benefits of its activities that will occur as a result of the tenancy.
- The expectation is that groups will make maximum utilisation of the space.
Council reserves the right to seek proposals and applications from other parties in addition to those who respond to this invitation, and to accept or reject any applications.
The space will be open for viewing on Tuesday, 30 July 2019 from 10am – 12pm.
For more information relating to eligibility, a floor plan or application form to complete please contact Tony Setefano, Community Lease Specialist, Auckland Council at email@example.com or 021 835 232.
The closing date for applications to be received is 5pm Tuesday, 27 August 2019.