The Auckland Council intends to prepare a management plan covering all local parks within the Hibiscus and Bays local board area. Prior to that action commencing the Reserves Act 1977 (RA) requires all reserve lands within the local board area to be suitably classified in terms of that Act.
Pursuant to the Reserves Act 1977, Auckland Council hereby notifies its intention to:
- Declare pursuant to Section 14(1) of the RA, the council owned lands described in Schedule One to be reserves within the meaning of the RA and for the purposes set out in that Schedule
- Classify pursuant to Section 16(1) of the RA, the existing reserves described in Schedule Two for the reserve purposes set out in that Schedule.
Parcels to declare and classify local purpose (community use) reserve under section 14(1) of the RA
- Wade Landing Reserve, Allot 235 (632m2) & Allot 345 (3073m2) PSH OF Okura
- Whangaparaoa Community Centre, Section 2 (3m2) & Section 3 (32m2) SO 312325
Parcels to declare and classify recreation reserve under section 14(1) of the RA
- Wade Landing Reserve, Allot 346 PSH OF Okura, 645m2
Parcels to be classified recreation reserve under Section 16(1) of the RA
- 36 Hibiscus Coast Highway, Section 2 (268m2) & Section 3 (1267m2) SO 457515
- Millwater Parkway, Allot 677 PSH OF Waiwera SO 52461, 16650m2
- Wade Landing Reserve, 2A Tavern Road, Part Allot 30 PSH OF Okura, 2906m2
Parcels to be classified local purpose (esplanade) reserve under Section 16(1) of the RA
- Amorino Reserve, Allot 630 PSH OF Waiwera, 3647m2
- Weiti River Titan Place, Part Allot 178A PSH OF Waiwera, 3256m2
Parcels to be classified local purpose (off-street parking) reserve under Section 16(1) of the RA
- Wade Landing Reserve, Allot 31 PSH OF Okura SO 17596, 268m2
Any person wishing to comment on or object to any of the proposals may do so in writing and addressed to the Chief Executive, Auckland Council, Private Bag, 93200, Auckland 1142, Attention: Dafydd Pettigrew, no later than 5.00 pm on Monday 5 November 2018. Alternatively, submissions or objections may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should any person wish to discuss any of the proposals, they can contact Dafydd Pettigrew on (09) 30101010.
Submissions on any of the proposals should state if the submitter wishes to be heard.
Any submitter should state in their submission if the whole or any part of the submission or objection is to be kept confidential, and the reasons.
However, any information provided to the council will become subject to the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 and may be released by the council under that Act.