We're developing a region-wide, cross-sector, age-friendly action plan for Auckland.
This plan will:
- help us raise awareness of the needs and contributions of older Aucklanders
- improve outcomes for residents who are 65 years and over
- mean that Auckland will be eligible to join the World Health Organisation (WHO) Global Network of Age-Friendly Cities and Communities
- demonstrate our collective commitment to a friendly and inclusive Auckland.
What we need you to have your say on
We need you to read our findings and tell us:
- if they resonate with you
- if there is anything missing.
Get a copy of the findings report