Help us shape Auckland's future
The Annual Budget 2020/2021 consultation is your chance to have a say about what Auckland Council is planning over 2020/2021 towards making Auckland a world-class city.
We want your input to help us provide world-class activities and services in a fair and affordable way.
Start reading consultation
Key topics we want your feedback on
There are some specific topics that we'd like your feedback on:
Local board priorities
We also want to know what you think about
our plans for your local area, including:
- priorities for 2020/2021
- any changes we are thinking of making.
How you can have your say
You can give us your ideas and feedback:
You can give us your feedback until 22 March 2020.
Documents and translations
To make this consultation transparent and accessible to as many people as possible, we provide:
View our document library
- a printable and accessible PDF version
- supporting information
- the Tūpuna Maunga Authority draft operational plan
- translated summaries and feedback forms in a variety of languages
- a New Zealand Sign Language summary.