Our proposed priorities for 2020/2021
Our focus for 2020/2021 is to continue working on key projects identified in the current local board plan, which include:
- the Patuone Reserve walkway upgrade
- renewed playgrounds at Devonport Domain and Melrose Reserve
- the new plaza and skate park at Sunnynook Park
- supporting major transformational projects, such as the new town centre in Takapuna, Hurstmere Road upgrade, and Lake Road improvements.
We are also proposing some small changes and new projects, which include:
- an increased focus on environmental and sustainability projects
- a review of our Greenways Plan
- improving the community grants programme and its criteria to provide more focussed outcomes.
You can read more about what we’ve been doing, as well as the full message from the Chair in our
Devonport-Takapuna Local Board area