Our proposed priorities for 2020/2021
Our priorities for the coming year and beyond include:
- continuing initiatives to increase tree canopy coverage and care for our local environment
- delivering local events to showcase the culture and talent of our diverse communities
- increasing access to high-quality, well-maintained parks and open spaces for all people to enjoy and connect
- supporting local organisations to deliver community services through the contestable grants process
- improving play and recreation opportunities for children.
We will continue to deliver and enhance our existing priorities in the 2020/2021 work programme as laid out in our local board plan.
You can read more about what we've been doing, as well as the full message from the Chair in our Supporting Information.
Māngere-Ōtāhuhu Local Board area