Our proposed priorities for 2020/2021
We’re continuing the high level of service you expect by providing quality parks and playgrounds, libraries, community and recreation facilities.
Some priorities over the next year include:
- progressing the Mātiatia Strategic Plan
- implementing the Tawaipareira and the Little Oneroa concept plans
- delivering projects within the 10-year Transport Plan and the Waiheke Pathways (Greenways) Plan
- continuing environmental projects, including ecological restoration, improving the quality of our waterways and predator management
- monitoring numbers of visitors and managing impact
- supporting community-led programmes in areas such as housing, business, sustainability and youth.
We’re not proposing major changes to our existing work programme for 2020/2021 as we continue to deliver the projects identified in our local board plan.
You can read more about what we’ve been doing, as well as the full message from the
Chair in our
Supporting Information (PDF 10.4MB).
Waiheke Local Board area