We're investigating a proposed shared pathway upgrade from Cox’s Bay Reserve to Wharf Road.
Originally identified in the Waitematā Greenways Plan, this 240m route is a priority for upgrading to a safe, fun, and easy walking and cycling connection.
A draft concept plan outlines the proposed changes and features:
- a widened pathway with a retaining wall
- a smooth boardwalk crossing
- a stairless bridge crossing into Cox’s Bay Reserve.
Waitematā plans, agreements and reports to view the Waitematā Greenways Plan.
What we need your feedback on
We are at the early stages of the project and need your help evaluating our options.
We need you to have your say on:
- the proposed removal of the stairs at the bridge
- the proposed boardwalk connection across the current runoff gully
- if you aware of any hazards on the current pathway
- any further feedback to improve the draft plan.
When you can have your say
have your say from Friday 4 October to Sunday 3 November 2019.