We are developing a local parks management plan for the Devonport-Takapuna Board local board area.
What the local parks management plan will do
The plan will:
- help the local board make good decisions about how parks are used and protected
- address what needs to be considered when developing and enhancing our parks
- reflect the local community's needs and aspirations for local parks.
What we want your feedback on
We would like to understand:
- what you love about parks in the Devonport-Takapuna Local Board area
- the main issues you think the local board should address
- how you’d like to use your parks – both now and in the future.
When you can have your say
You can have your say from 22 July 2020 to 26 August 2020.Have your say now