This consultation closed on 23 November 2018.
There was general support for the playground and for the inclusion of open grass spaces for play or kicking a ball.
Other key suggestions included:
- more shade within and around the playspace
- fencing of suggested areas of the playground as a safety measure for playground users:
- the entire playspace
- the stormwater pond
- the preschool play area
- some areas between the road and playspaces
- a waterplay area within the playspace
- play equipment for children with disabilities.
The feedback we received will be incorporated into the next phase of the design development and possibly the final playground concept.
If you have further questions, email us at email@example.com
Thank you for having your say.