This consultation closed on 7 July 2019. Thank you for having your say.
We are currently reviewing your feedback to decide what sculpture design is most popular.
The winning sculpture will be added to the final concept design and presented to Hibiscus and Bays Local Board.
Sixty-six of these came from the public drop-in sessions.
Key feedback themes
- Airbourne was the most popular sculpture design, with 44 per cent of the votes.
- Fleet came second with 24 per cent of the vote.
- Harp received 9 per cent.
- Bloom and Pacific Motion both had 7 per cent.
- 9 per cent recorded no vote.
We recorded 14 supportive comments and four negative comments.
We are now taking the Airbourne sculpture through the detailed design, consenting and construction process.
If the sculpture is approved by a structural engineer and receives a building consent, it will be built this summer.
Get a copy of the winning design