We have developed a draft concept plan for Morvern Reserve to promote leisure and exercise, and better movement through the park.
The plan takes a holistic approach to the future management and improvement of this public open space.
The Morvern Reserve concept plan includes connections to greenways routes, which are corridors of environmental and recreational open space.
You can read more about the Albert-Eden greenways on the
Albert-Eden plans, agreements and reports page.
What we need your feedback on
Proposed changes include:
- improving access through Morvern Reserve and connections to local roads
- upgrading paths, seating areas and landscaping
- adding pole signs at the entrance to the accessible route
- planting specimen trees to support the
Future Giants tree planting programme
- making safety improvements around the drainage area
- installing exercise stations
- moving existing resources to make them more accessible.
Get a copy of the Morvern Reserve concept booklet