We are looking at opportunities to improve how we provide community and indoor recreation services for the Onehunga community. This includes looking at the future of Sir William Jordan Recreation Centre and Pearce Street Hall.
We need to hear the community’s views on the these facilities and what types of services are needed in Onehunga.
Your feedback will help us:
- understand the community’s use and issues with the existing facilities
- identify any gaps in the types of community and indoor recreation activities that should be provided
- get insights and respond to future community and indoor recreation needs.
What we need your feedback on
We need you to have your say on:
- how these services and facilities meet your needs or not
- what indoor recreation and community services or activities you want to see in Onehunga.
When you can have your say
You can have your say
from 7 October 2019 to 4 November 2019.