This consultation closed on 14 February 2020. Thank you for having your say.
We are currently reviewing your feedback.
What happens next
- We will provide a feedback summary in March 2021.
- Local boards will formally discuss the feedback in April 2021.
- Local boards will have the opportunity to speak to their resolution directly to the Bylaw Panel on Friday, 7 May at 9:30am.
- The Bylaw Panel will deliberate on public and local board feedback on on Friday, 14 May at 9.30am and Tuesday, 18 May at 10.30am. They will then finalise recommendations to Governing Body.
- The Governing Body will adopt the proposed changes to the bylaw in June 2021.
Meetings will be held in in the reception lounge, level 2, Auckland Town Hall, 301 Queen St, Auckland Central.