The following Environmental Health services will be provided under COVID-19 Alert Level 1.
- We will undertaking business as usual verifications and follow up visits of food businesses.
- We will continue to process digital and hard copy applications for registrations, national programmes and template food control plans.
- Our environmental health and alcohol licensing teams will continue carrying out onsite inspections.
- We are undertaking verifications of food businesses.
- Onsite customer meetings, interviews and advice has resumed and is offered by email, phone or online conferencing (e.g. Skype).
- Onsite Duty Manager interviews have resumed and we also offer video interviews.
- Officers will continue to respond to food safety complaints representing a high risk or high harm to public health.
- We are continuing to respond to requests for information (RFI) and requests for service (RFS).