Skip to main content
Auckland Council
Water conservation efforts
More How we are reducing water usage across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater conservation efforts

Apply for a distributing promotional goods licence

Tono raihana mō te toha rawa whakatairanga

​If you are distributing samples or flyers in a public space to promote something, you will need a licence from us. Find out if you need a licence when handing out promotional goods.