Wall mounted signs must not cover any windows and may only advertise products, services, goods or events taking place on the site which it is located.
Horizontal wall mounted
- One sign for every 5m of wall length is permitted.
- Mounted at 90 degrees to the wall.
Flat wall mounted signs
- One sign per business for every 5m of wall length.
- Total sign coverage should not cover more than 25 per cent of the street frontage or 50 per cent of a side or rear wall area.
- On ground floor, maximum of 3m above street or ground level, otherwise no restriction.
- Maximum sign area 3 square meters.