What’s in a glamping tent
The glamping tents are furnished with:
- a queen size bed plus single beds, if needed, to accommodate up to two more people
- table and chairs
- cooking utensils
- nearby toilet facilities
- fresh water supply.
Glamping at Ōrewa Beach and Martins Bay holiday parks
These parks offer a beachfront experience with all the holiday park amenities and services.
There are two tents available at Ōrewa Beach and one tent at Martins Bay.
- From $120 per glamping tent per night for up to two people (seasonal peak rates apply).
- Additional person per night - from $22 per adult and $11 per child (seasonal peak rates apply).
- Maximum capacity is four people per night.
To book a tent, contact the holiday park directly.
Glamping at Wenderholm Regional Park
Enjoy the experience of glamping at the mouth of the Puhoi River, and take in the scenery of this beautiful regional park.
There are six tents available - four two-person tents and two four-person tents.
- $120 per tent per night, for two people maximum.
- $160 per tent per night, for four people maximum - these are more suitable for two adults and two children.
- Two nights minimum, and seven nights maximum stay.
Visit the Wenderholm Regional Park page (look under the "Stay" tab) to:
- find out more about our glamping tents and how to book them
- see what facilities are provided
- view photos of the tents.