The waterfront improvements
The Auckland waterfront is an attractive and busy precinct where people want to work and live and businesses want to invest and create jobs.
There is room for more improvements that will help:
- make the wharves and waterfront open to the public
- enable an increase in ferry passengers through efficient operations
- accommodate the larger cruise vessels
- centralise tourism activities
- cater for the needs of super yachts and freight operations.
Presentations of some of our projects in 3D
View these 3D visualisations of completed and future city centre projects:
To know more about private and civic projects in the city centre, see Emerging Auckland.
For further information on specific projects, call us on 09 301 0101.
Construction activity in the city centre
Construction activity on these projects will have an impact on day-to-day business in the city centre.
We are managing the disruption to minimise any impact on everyday activities.
For information on transport disruptions caused by city centre development, visit the Auckland Transport website.