Graham Street Service Centre (city centre)
Te Pokapū ratonga o Graham Street
35 Graham Street
COVID-19 Alert Level 2 – Customer service centres information
Our service centres are open.
Regular opening hours
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 4.30pm
You should know
This service centre will be closed from 12pm(noon) on Tuesday 22 December 2020 to Tuesday 5 January 2021.
The centre will reopen at 8.30am on Wednesday 6 January 2021.
In addition to our standard services, we offer:
- complimentary wi-fi for customers
- free specialist building advice (15 minutes) 9am to 3pm, Tuesday to Thursday
- free development engineer advice (15 minutes) 10am to 2pm, Monday to Friday
- free planning advice is currently unavailable. Call 09 301 0101 and ask to speak to our planning helpdesk.
Call 09 301 0101 to book.
See a list of our standard services
- You need to sign in at ground floor reception.
- You can access our free two-hour parking on the top level of the building.
- You can access our free 30 minute customer parking at the back of the building.
- Mobility parking is available at the front and back of the building.
Parking is strictly enforced in this area. If your car is parked over the 30 minute time limit, Supercity Towing will tow it away.
If you vehicle has been towed away, call Supercity Towing on 09 377 7776.