Great Barrier Island Service Centre
Te Pokapū Ratonga o Aotea
75 Hector Sanderson Road
Aotea / Great Barrier Island
You should know
This service centre will be closed from 12pm(noon) on Tuesday 22 December 2020 to Tuesday 5 January 2021.
The centre will reopen at 8.30am on Wednesday 6 January 2021.
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 4.30pm
Request for service
- Noise control.
- Rubbish and recycling.
- Stormwater and drainage.
Request for information
- General enquiries on all council information.
- Rates and valuations.
- Regulatory services information (consents and licensing).
- Property information viewing by appointment.
- Copies of publications and reports.
LIMs and other property services
Payments and permits
- Payments of invoices and accounts.
Free on-site parking available.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). A card payment fee of 0.67 per cent of your payment amount applies.
09 301 0101
|Central City Library and council services||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/report-problem/visit-us/Pages/central-city-library-council-services.aspx||Central City Library and council services||Map, opening hours, parking and services available at the Central City Library and council services.||aspx|