COVID-19 Red setting – Customer service centres information
All council service centres are open in accordance with government guidelines including the use of face masks and 1-metre physical distancing.
Everyone aged 12 and three months or older will need a
My Vaccine pass to enter this service centre. Have your vaccine pass ready to show to the team each time you visit.
NZ COVID Tracer app to scan or check in manually. Visit
covid19.govt.nz for government advice on physical distancing and face coverings.
Helensville Library and council services
Te Wharepukapuka o Helensville me ngā ratonga kaunihera
49 Commercial Road
Helensville Library for opening hours.
Request for service
- Noise control.
- Rubbish and recycling.
- Stormwater and drainage.
Request for information
- General enquiries on all council information.
- Rates and valuations.
- Regulatory services information (consents and licensing).
- Copies of publications and reports.
LIMs and other property services
- Apply for a LIM.
- Request property files.
- Property information viewing (by appointment - see How to order a property file).
- Drainage plans.
- Payments of invoices and accounts.
- Purchase of Timms traps or Trapinator for possum control.
Free parking at the rear of the building and on surrounding streets.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). A convenience fee of 1.75 per cent of your payment amount applies.
Call Auckland Council helpline on09 301 0101
|Te Manawa||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/report-problem/visit-us/Pages/te-manawa-service-centre.aspx||Te Manawa||Map, opening hours, parking and services available at the Te Manawa community hub.||aspx|