Helensville Library and council services
Te Wharepukapuka o Helensville me ngā ratonga kaunihera
49 Commercial Road
Helensville Library for opening hours.
Request for service
- Noise control.
- Rubbish and recycling.
- Stormwater and drainage.
Request for information
- General enquiries on all council information.
- Rates and valuations.
- Regulatory services information (consents and licensing).
- Copies of publications and reports.
LIMs and other property services
- Apply for a LIM.
- Request property files.
- Property information viewing (by appointment - see How to order a property file).
- Drainage plans.
- Payments of invoices and accounts.
- Purchase of Timms traps or Trapinator for possum control.
Free parking at the rear of the building and on surrounding streets.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). A convenience fee of 1.75 per cent of your payment amount applies.
Call Auckland Council helpline on09 301 0101
|Te Manawa||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/report-problem/visit-us/Pages/te-manawa-service-centre.aspx||Te Manawa||Map, opening hours, parking and services available at the Te Manawa community hub.||aspx|
Is the information on this page helpful?
To ask for help or report a problem with our services or facilities, contact us.