Henderson Service Centre
Te Pokapū ratonga o Henderson
6 Henderson Valley Road
You should know
This service centre will be closed from 12pm(noon) on Tuesday 22 December 2020 to Tuesday 5 January 2021.
The centre will reopen at 8.30am on Wednesday 6 January 2021.
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 4.30pm
Self-service customer area
- Dog registration.
- Rates payments.
- Payments and enquiries for Auckland Transport services.
Request for service
- Noise control.
- Rubbish and recycling.
- Stormwater and drainage.
Request for information
- General enquiries on all council information.
- Rates and valuations.
- Regulatory services information (consents and licensing).
- Copies of publications and reports.
LIMs and other property services
Payments and bookings
- Payments of invoices and accounts.
- Regional parks bookings and payments.
- Purchase rubbish bags and tags.
Specialist building and development engineer advice
We offer bookable 15-minute appointments for engineer and building advice:
- Specialist building advice can be booked from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Wednesday.
- Development engineer advice can be booked from 10am to 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Call 09 301 0101 to arrange an appointment.
Free two-hour customer parking is available onsite.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). A convenience fee of 1.75 per cent of your payment amount applies.
09 301 0101