Visit Te Manawa for opening hours.
Auckland Council services
Request for service
- Noise control.
- Rubbish and recycling.
- Stormwater and drainage.
Request for information
- General enquiries about all council information.
- Rates and valuations information.
- Regulatory services information (consents and licensing).
- Copies of publications and reports.
Land Information Memorandum (LIM) and other property services
- LIM applications.
- Property file requests.
- Drainage plans.
Payments and purchases
- Payments of invoices and accounts.
- Purchase of rubbish bags and tags.
Auckland Library services
Events and programmes
The Te Manawa carpark is behind the facility.
The entrance to the carpark is off Kohuhu Lane.
There are 50 parking spaces, including mobility parking.
You can park for up to 90 minutes (P90) or 3 hours (P180) - check the signage.
Kohuhu Lane and the Te Manawa carpark both offer dedicated mobility parking spaces.
For quick access, a 10-minute (P10) drop-off area is directly in front of Te Manawa on Kohuhu Lane.
There is also a mix of P120 and P180 parking at nearby NorthWest Shopping Centre.
There is P60 and P120 street parking around Te Manawa.
- Level and accessible path to the main entrance.
- Dedicated mobility parking available on Kohuhu Lane and in the Te Manawa car park.
- P10 drop-off area by the main entrance.
- Automatic doors.
- Lift access.
- Accessible bathrooms.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). A card payment fee of 0.67 per cent of your payment amount applies.
Call Auckland Council contact centre on 09 301 010109 301 0101
Facebook / Te Manawa