Waiheke Island Service Centre
Te Pokapū ratonga o Waiheke
10 Belgium Street
You should know
This service centre will be closed from 12pm(noon) on Tuesday 22 December 2020 to Tuesday 5 January 2021.
The centre will reopen at 8.30am on Wednesday 6 January 2021.
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 4.30pm
Request for service
- Noise control.
- Rubbish and recycling.
- Stormwater and drainage.
Request for information
- General enquiries on all council information.
- Rates and valuations.
- Regulatory services information (consents and licensing).
- Copies of publications and reports.
LIMs and other property services
Payments and bookings
- Payments of invoices and accounts.
- Regional parks bookings and payments.
- Purchase rubbish bags and tags.
Free parking for customers onsite.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). A convenience fee of 1.75 per cent of your payment amount applies.
09 301 0101
|Bledisloe Lane Service Centre (city centre)||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/report-problem/visit-us/Pages/bledisloe-lane-service-centre.aspx||Bledisloe Lane Service Centre (city centre)||Map, opening hours, parking and services available at the Bledisloe Lane Service Centre in the city centre.||aspx|
|Great Barrier Island Service Centre||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/report-problem/visit-us/Pages/great-barrier-island-service-centre.aspx||Great Barrier Island Service Centre||Map, opening hours, parking and services available at the Great Barrier Island Service Centre.||aspx|