Skip to main content
Auckland Council


Request to exchange to a different-sized rubbish bin (Manukau) - online form

Residents in the former Manukau City Council area now use 120-litre bins for their rubbish.

You should know

Before you start

Fill in this form to request to:

  • upgrade to a 240-litre rubbish bin
  • downgrade back to a 120-litre rubbish bin.

If you're renting, you need to contact your landlord or property manager and ask them to request a bin change on your behalf. Only the ratepayer for the property can request a bin change.

Five minutes estimated time to complete this form.