Auckland City Centre Advisory Board
The Auckland City Centre Advisory Board assists and advises on city centre issues and achieving the vision and strategic outcomes of the City Centre Masterplan and Auckland Plan.
They advise the council governing body, Waitematā Local Board and council controlled organisations.
The board also advises the council on how to spend the City Centre Targeted Rate, which is paid by CBD businesses and residents to upgrade and develop the city centre.
For more information, read the panel's Terms of Reference (PDF 72.6KB).
Members are representatives of city centre business and resident groups. The panel also includes the Mayor, a mana whenua representative, a councillor and a Waitematā Local Board member.
- Phil Goff - Mayor, JP, Auckland Council
- Chris Darby - Planning Committee Chair, Auckland Council (Mayor's alternate)
- Mike Lee - Liaison Councillor, Auckland Council
- Shale Chambers - Waitematā Local Board
- Michael Richardson - Business Improvement District
- Viv Beck - Business Improvement District
- Andrew Gaukrodger - Corporate sector
- Mark Kingsford - Corporate sector
- Terry Cornelius - JP, FCA, Retail sector
- Alex Voutratzis - Property Council of NZ
- Adam Parkinson - City Centre Residents Group
- Stephen Greenfield - City Centre Residents Group
- Greg Cohen - Tourism/Travel
- Amy Malcolm - Tertiary education, AUT and University of Auckland
- Nigel Murphy - Tertiary education, AUT and University of Auckland
- Ngati Whatua representative (TBC)
- Sky City representative (TBC)
- Arts and culture sector representative (TBC)
- Transport sector representative (TBC)
The Auckland City Centre Advisory Board holds scheduled meetings every month.
Scheduled meetings are open to the public.
For dates, agendas and minutes, see agendas and minutes.
Get in touch
To attend or present at a meeting of the Auckland City Centre Advisory Board, or find more information, contact us.