Auckland Council District Plan
Operative Auckland City - Isthmus Section 1999
To access the planning maps:
Where a site, is affected by a plan modification, this will be indicated on the plan maps as follows:
The number inside the triangle refers to the plan modification number. On maps this is supported by hatching to show the size of the area affected.
Where a site is subject to a notice of appeal(s), the Auckland City Council appeal file reference number is noted in a box .On maps this is supported by hatching to show the size of the area affected.
The reader must refer to the relevant notice of appeal or plan modification (available at the Council) to determine how a particular proposal is affected by any changes.
The information given about the content of specific appeals and plan modifications in the tables below is in summary form only. Refer to the council for further information on how an appeal or plan modification affects a particular site or proposal.
- This set of planning maps relates to the Isthmus section of the Auckland City District Plan.
- The planning maps show the location of activity zones and public works and other constraints on land development.
- The information relating to particular areas has been distributed between three maps: Planning map no. 1 which defines the zoning and Planning maps no. 2 and 3 which define additional limitations such as public works and other controls on the use of land.
- All additional limitations or other controls identified on planning map no. 2 and 3 have been defined by a number thus and are referred to in the schedule forming Appendix A to these maps.
Where an item occurs on more than one map its number only is shown on the map of the primary reference thus . Both the number and map reference are shown on maps of secondary reference thus .The items are ordered in the schedule by the map reference followed by the item number, eg D06-17.Where necessary, detailed diagrams of scheduled items are shown in Appendices B and C to these maps.
- North Point is vertical.
- The property boundaries shown on the planning maps are indicative only.