GeoMaps (GIS viewer)
GeoMaps (GIS viewer) is Auckland Council's mapping and property information service.
GeoMaps is not supported on mobile phones.
GeoMaps is supported on tablets, although you will lose some minor functionality. Tablets work better in landscape view. The initial map may take up to 30 seconds to load, and may have no indication of progress.
To get the most out of GeoMaps, it's best to use it on a desktop.
For more information, see Supported devices and browsers.
Help with GeoMaps (GIS viewer)
If you're experiencing problems with GeoMaps, you can:
- have any feedback or recommendations regarding GeoMaps (GIS viewer) or Auckland open data tools
- require specific data from Auckland open data
- find that some functionality is not currently available (and is not a known issue (PDF 145KB)
- find errors or omissions in the data
- experience ongoing technical disruptions.
Email our geospatial team
Include the following in your email:
- location you were searching
- data layers you were viewing or wanting to view
- tools or widgets you were using
- your contact details.
For all other enquiries, please contact us.