Welcome to the GIS map viewer
Auckland Council's mapping and property information service
This service provides many layers of regional data and information, as compiled by Auckland Council and its CCO's or supplied by various government and utility agencies. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure the currency and accuracy of the information contained in this viewer.
Using the GIS viewer you can:
- Search for a property and view associated rating and valuation information
- Print maps
- Run queries on data layers
- Download data in various formats.
- View District Plan information
Popular information available includes:
- Property and rates information, including valuation data
- Aerial photographs
- Property and road boundaries
- Water assets and underground services such as water pipes, manholes and hydrants
To ensure you get the most out of this service and to see a list of all layers available, please read the information in the help section.
If you experience disruptions to the service, please close out of the viewer and try again after a few moments.
You will need Adobe Flash 10.1 installed to use this viewer. You can download it here.
Please email us at email@example.com if:
- You require data or functionality not currently available in the viewer
- You find errors or omissions in the data
- You experience ongoing technical disruptions.
Please include as much detail as possible in your email, including the location you were searching in, data layers you were viewing or wanting to view, and tools or widgets you were using and your contact details.
For all other queries, compliments or complaints please contact us.