Skip to main content
Water restrictions Restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions

Contact the Investor Centre team

Whakapā atu ki te kapa Pokapū Haumi Rawa

Contact us about investing in Auckland

For more information email


Update your address or bank account

If you are a current bond holder and have recently changed your address or bank account, visit the Computershare website to update the registry.


Make a complaint about retail bonds

You can make complaints about our retail bonds by using our standard complaints process.

Auckland Council is a member of the Financial Disputes Resolution Scheme (FDRS). The FDRS is operated by Fairway Resolutions Limited.

If you cannot agree with us on how to resolve your issue, you can refer the matter to:

FDRS Consulting Team

0508 337 337



Security information informationDownload our security documents.aspx
Contact the Investor Centre team the Investor Centre teamFind out how to contact us, change your address or bank details, and make complaints about retail bonds.aspx
Green Bonds BondsFind out about the Green Bonds fund and what it is used for.aspx