Skip to main content
Auckland Council
Online services outage
Some online services will be unavailable on Saturday 16 February 2019 from 6.00am to 7.00pm.

2. Licences for brothels and commercial sex businesses

Brothel businesses do not need a licence from us.You will need an operator certificate from the Ministry of Justice under the Prostitution Reform Act 2003 to make sure the brothel workers are protected.