Pukekohe Area Plan progress
Since the Pukekohe Plan was adopted in 2014, we have made significant progress on these actions:
- Upgrade of the Pukekohe Train Station
- Managing future growth through the Unitary Plan, Structure Planning and Special Housing Areas
- Infrastructure upgrades to support growth and development
- Adoption of the refreshed Franklin Local Economic Action Plan
- A number of improvements in the centre delivered through the Pukekohe Town Centre Revitalisation Project
- Structure planning of the Future Urban Zone around Pukekohe/Paerata
We are still working on a number of other actions, such as planning for local walking and cycling trails.
If you have any questions about this plan or its progress, email email@example.com.