How multi-board grants work
A multi-board application allows you to:
- make one combined application to the relevant local boards
- receive a single decision and grant award
- submit one accountability report after you complete you funding activities.
What your multi-board application needs to tell us
Your proposal will need to specify:
- how it aligns with the funding priorities of each local board
- how your project, activity or service will benefit the residents of each local board area you are applying to.
You will also need to be clear about:
- how much money you are requesting from each local board
- what the percentage of benefit is for each local board e.g. 50 per cent of participants will come from one local board.