Skip to main content
Flooding and storm events
More For information on disruptions to our services and facilities, see our closures page. Learn moreFlooding and storm events

1. Do you need an alcohol club licence?

Follow this process if you want to sell and supply alcohol at your club. The alcohol will be consumed on site, by club members and their guests.

Examples include:

  • RSA
  • sports club
  • working men’s club
  • social club.