Skip to main content

COVID-19 information - To learn about Auckland Council’s response to COVID-19 visit OurAuckland

Water restrictions in Auckland More Water restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions in Auckland

3. Things you need to apply for an outdoor dining licence

​Send us your application form, along with:

  • your food licence number
  • a sketch of the area you wish to occupy, including any dimensions.