Skip to main content
COVID-19 information For information about COVID-19, visit
For the current status of council services and closures - Learn moreCOVID-19 information
Water restrictions in Auckland More Water restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions in Auckland

Auckland Graffiti Vandalism Prevention Plan

Te Mahere Ārai Tuhinga Anuanu Karawhiti a Tāmaki Makaurau

We aim to prevent, manage and reduce graffiti vandalism across our region.

​What the plan does

This plan outlines our approach to graffiti vandalism and our work with a range of partners.

The plan will help us:

  • take a leadership role to prevent graffiti vandalism
  • set up a combined approach to address vandalism
  • coordinate action across the Auckland region
  • gather service delivery information
  • deliver excellent customer service.

Get a copy of the Auckland Graffiti Vandalism Prevention Plan

 Related topics



Tips on prevention and removal of graffiti vandalism on prevention and removal of graffiti vandalismFind out what you can do to prevent and remove graffiti vandalism (tagging).aspx
Report graffiti vandalism on non-council public areas graffiti vandalism on non-council public areasFind out who to contact to report graffiti on electricity transformers, motorways, water meter boxes, and other non-council public areas and property.aspx
Report graffiti vandalism graffiti vandalismUse our online form to report graffiti that is visible from the roadside or footpath. If it is offensive, call us on 09 301 0101. Online formaspx
Graffiti vandalism vandalismFind out how you can help minimise, prevent and remove the graffiti vandalism (tagging) and the programmes we offer to help with this community problem.aspx