Our four strategic actions
Informed by the framework we have curated four strategic actions that prioritise climate action and
Each action includes:
- support through council process and practice and enables access to the right tools at the right time, in the right way
- endorsement through your words and actions -
rangatahi are enabled and encouraged to deliver in their own ways
- resource through financial, pro-bono, and products so that we can do our work
- Ka noho – wairua/ ngākau: our raising agent of care that causes spiritual and emotional attachment
- Teina – hinengaro: our determinantion of transforming understanding and relationship
- Te tangata – tinana: our physical interaction.
Strategic action 1 – Support, endorse and resource the establishment of a rōpū that enables us to put the indigenous framework into action.
Strategic action 2 – Support, endorse and resource the restoration of te mauri o te wai in accordance with our indigenous measurement tool.
Strategic action 3 – Support, endorse and resource the relationship between
whenua in accordance with our indigenous measurement tool.
Strategic action 4 – Support, endorse and resource food sovereignty in accordance with our indigenous measurement tool.