Skip to main content
COVID-19 Alert Level 3

Auckland is at Alert Level 3. All customer-facing facilities like leisure centres, community venues, customer service centres and libraries will remain closed until further notice. Essential services will continue.

Remember to wear a face covering, use the NZ COVID Tracer app, maintain a 2m physical distance, wash your hands, and stay home if you are sick.

For the information about council services and closures, visit the COVID-19 Alert Level 3 page

To learn more about Auckland Council's response to COVID-19, visit OurAuckland


Water restrictions in Auckland - Water restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn more

Rīpoatatia tētahi raruraru

Report a problem

​Report a maintenance problem online

You can now report a maintenance problem online.

We currently deal with problems at:

  • parks
  • community facilities or venues
  • beaches or maunga
  • roadside or public spaces.

The problem could be a broken park bench, a blocked toilet or an overflowing litter bin. Tell us the details, upload a picture and we will sort it.

Report a maintenance problem

You should know

You are responsible for mowing the berms outside your property. We don't encourage private planting on berms.

Find and track progress on a reported problem

Use your reference number to track our progress on a problem you reported.

Track progress in myAUCKLAND

We provide a secure online service to make it easier for you to keep track of reported problems.

You can log in or sign up  for an online account to track our progress.

We recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers.

Abandoned vehicles

For abandoned vehicles on roads, berms and footpaths in all areas (excluding Papakura and Waitakere wards), report a problem with Auckland Transport.

For abandoned vehicles on parks, beaches, maunga, community facilities or venues, or those found in Papakura or Waitakere wards, call:

Call Auckland Council on0800 NO DUMP (0800 66 3867) Hotline 24 hours, seven days.

​Report other problems in the community


Report a transport problem

Environment and marine

Call Auckland Council on 09 377 3107

Hotline 24 hours, seven days

Report graffiti vandalism

Animal welfare

Call Auckland Council on 09 301 0101

Hotline 24 hours, seven days

Report problems at home


Report water or wastewater problems online


Call Auckland Council on 09 301 0101

Hotline 24 hours, seven days

Rubbish and inorganic collections

See what to do if we have missed or are late with your rubbish collection.

Replace your bin



Our contact details contact detailsOur phone number, online enquiry form, social media links and postal address.aspx