What ATEED does
ATEED helps create a future of prosperity and opportunity for Auckland, by:
- leading and supporting initiatives and networks that attract talent and investment
- boosting business and job creation
- fostering innovation and an entrepreneurial culture
- growing our visitor economy by attracting international events and visitors from around the world
- shaping Auckland's identity to stand out globally.
ATEED is part of the Auckland Council family. We partner within the family and with others – corporates, government agencies, industry clusters and universities – to build a business environment that thrives on new thinking and collaboration.
ATEED helps Auckland businesses grow, innovate and become export ready, and we play a part in nurturing a skilled local workforce through a number of initiatives.
With city-to-city relationships increasingly driving global investment, ATEED also promotes Auckland to high-value visitors and create chances for trade growth through these relationships, including the Tripartite Economic Alliance with Guangzhou and Los Angeles.
To find out more, visit AucklandNZ.com, or follow the links below: